Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Will A Size 6.5 Ring Fit On A Size 7 Finger

"we have time to TIMP "de Octavian Paler

"Avem timp" de Octavian Paler


We have time for all.
to sleep, I ran into right and left to regret that I
wrong and being wrong again
to judge others and we absolve ourselves
have time to read and write,
to correct what I wrote, to regret what I wrote,
have time to make plans and do not respect them,
have time to make illusions and gamble through their ashes later.

We have time for ambitions and diseases
to blame and details,
have time to chase away the ads, or some accident, we
along questions for us to postpone the answers, we have time to crush a dream
to reinvent it, we have time to make friends,
lose to them, have time to learn our lessons and look after them, why we
time to receive gifts and not understand them. We have time for all.

is not only time for a little tenderness. When we do this
and we die.

I learned some things in life that we share with you!
I learned that you can not make someone love you.
All you can do is be loved. The rest ... depends on the others. I learned that no matter
I would care, Others might not care.
I learned that it takes years to gain confidence and only a few seconds to lose it
. I learned that no matter what you have in life but who you
. I learned that you're doing and help your charm
Then about 15 minutes, but you'd better know something. I learned that you should not compare yourself
what others can do better But what can you do
I learned that no matter what happens to people Ci
matter what I can do to solve

I learned that no matter how you cut
Everything has two sides

I learned that I have to leave the loved ones with warm words
It could be the last time you see

I learned that you can last long
After you said you can not

I learned that heroes are those who do what is right, regardless of the consequences when it comes


I learned that there are people who love you But
I know it does not look
I learned that when I'm upset right to be angry but do not have a right to be
and bad

I learned that true friendship continues to exist even in remote
And that goes for true love I
learned that if someone does not love you like you like you does not mean
loves you with all my heart. I learned that no matter how good a friend is
anyway it will hurt from time to time And you must forgive him for that
.

I learned that it is not always enough to be forgiven by others
Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself
I learned that no matter how much you suffer,
world will not stop running because of your pain.

I learned that the past and circumstances may influence personality

But YOU are responsible for what you become
I learned that if two people argue, does not mean they do not love
And any argument that is not does not prove that they love.
I learned that sometimes you have to put the person first
And his actions

I learned that two people can look
same thing and see something totally different
I learned that regardless of the consequences
Those who are honest with themselves
get farther in life you
I learned that life can be changed in a few hours
by people who do not even know.

I learned that when you think nu mai ai nimic de dat
Cand te striga un prieten vei gasi puterea de a-l ajuta.

Am invatat ca scrisul
Ca si vorbitul
Poate linisti durerile sufletesti

Am invatat ca oamenii la care tii cel mai mult
Iti sunt luati prea repede ...

Am invatat ca este prea greu sa-ti dai seama
Unde sa tragi linie intre a fi amabil, a nu rani oamenii si a-ti
sustine parerile.

Am invatat sa iubesc
Ca sa pot sa fiu iubit .

0 comments:

Post a Comment