Crossing the threshold of an s CHOOL Giurgiu, gray city 'at border with Bulgaria, where the bloc, the buildings style socialism, seem sprung poisonous mushrooms after a rainy night, I've been struck by the smell of incense.
Great, used to the stench of neglect of the Italian schools.
And then, as in all Romanian schools, children's drawings on display in the lobby on bulletin boards. I like the Romanian schools, seem to me outdoors. At least this is 'the first impression, which alternates with the feeling of reality in an institution' hierarchical and oppressive. The two opposing thoughts on Romanian schools, openness and modernity 'vs. rigidity' and hierarch hia, live in me without any particular conflict.
Yesterday I was in Giurgiu to hold a direct course to children and adolescents on safe surfing on the Internet. Organized by Salvati Copiii, the project is called Safer Internet Plus .
Ordianti in their uniforms, these kids have made me tenderly. As the teacher asked them something specific like Swiss watches rose his hand and swung the palm to draw the attention of the teacher that each student chose a different time. I traveled with the imagination and son arrived in China or North Korea. I have compared the scene I was going through the image, never experienced in person, but recently read in a novel by Terzani, a society of 'hierarchical and authoritarian. But and 'was an impression.
Sara 'genuine interest shown by the children or conformity?
In this regard, in my mind the words of a friend who told me that here in Romania often volunteer because the boys 'and' a point in their favor at the time to find a job. "It has too many graduates and employers also look at this" - Ovidiu. And whatever of 'striking the amount' of young people who engage in activities see 'volunteers, to me, who grew up in Italy, civilization' of Catholic volunteers, puzz to always unresolved inner conflicts.
Quite the opposite incense atrium of the school di Giurgiu.
0 comments:
Post a Comment