Monday, June 7, 2010

2008 Hyundai Tiburon 2.0 Supercharger

Balaneria Africa: Breaking News


Speak of the devil and sprouting horns. I know it's only a coincidence but the short period of time (two days) that elapsed between my last post arrival by mail of a quarterly statement of my loyalty card WFP to leave at least some 'forbidden. WFP is spying on me that reading my blog? Sounds like science fiction but as we shall see in the next post which will have as its topic the blog, it's not an assumption too far from becoming reality ...
The report I received Today is Saturday and Sunday I have a little 'time to study it calmly. The best way to defeat the enemy is to know how to think and act!
Let's see. First, there are vouchers tout court without any further conditions for ten euro. And 'The mite that WFP pays me to study my spending habits by tracking purchases afforded by my loyalty card. But in addition to vouchers harmless, the magnanimous me WFP proposes four additional discount for purchases made respectively in the frozen food department, the department beverages excluding water and wine, cured meats served over the counter and produce department. A correction to what has been said in previous post I must say that the additional bonus items that would normally cover in my weekly grocery shopping. These extra allowances amount to about 20%, not bad but I expected more from WFP, but are conditional upon the achievement of a minimum amount differs according to the department.
And here's the catch. Yes, because to guess the minimum amount I have achieved to ensure the extra 20% discount (one time) it seems more than normally spend during my usual cost. I would say that PAM is subtly encouraging them to spend more money: to buy larger quantities of those products that normally purchase. Is looking, bland with its discounts, to drive up a bit 'the bar of my purchases. Never mind that it will buy more of what I need and then the good will expire and will end up in the trash or I'll see if my fuel consumption increase and with them the pitiful response of the scale.
But now that I know what game is playing I will act accordingly ... WFP will buy for me the greatest amount that will be asked to get extra discounts for non-perishable goods (frozen drinks and the consumption of which I will delay in time) and other only when I have guests for dinner that justify the higher consumption, for example.
I'm not a Muggle passive, I, but a conscious barnacle ready to give battle to the major retailers with their own weapons.
I know what you're thinking: the sun these days, I went to his head and otherwise is a losing battle. It can be but not take away the hope of being able to fight for a better world, even the supermarket!

0 comments:

Post a Comment