Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dune Buggy Frame Plans Drawigns

PostaCertificat @


I finally decided. The other giorno ho richiesto l’attivazione di una casella di posta elettronica certificata (PEC) che il governo italiano offre gratuitamente a tutti i suoi amati cittadini. Voglio subito precisare che ho aderito all’iniziativa non perché particolarmente interessato al prodotto in se, ne perché, come sicuramente state malevolmente pensando, non sappia resistere alla lusinga di qualsiasi cosa mi venga fornita a titolo non oneroso. Infatti da più di un anno possiedo una casella di PEC che altrettanto gratuitamente mi fornisce l’ordine professionale a cui appartengo.
Se l’ho fatto è stato solo per timore di finire nel novero di coloro che dovendo dei soldi al fisco o a qualche ente pubblico, maybe because of some tax notice "crazy" you end up with the foreclosed home that was without any notification. In fact I think I have anything to anyone but the tax or report on how to bet, to say the least casual, which Equitalia uses in its work of collecting tax demands, put me on the alert.
Given that the government will use the PEC to communicate with the public, will be harder for Equitalia claim to have served orders to pay which in reality does not seem to always have the interest to notify the zeal with which should be necessary.
And then I had read or heard somewhere that the government would publish on the Internet web portal on the appropriate list of all addresses of PEC. Want to see, I told myself that I can to end the worst that has ruined so many of my Saturday morning? What? But clearly the presence in the house of the cursed house of letters warning of a stock with acknowledgment of receipt! What else?
I have the misfortune of never being home, seeing that I work during the time of delivery of mail. To this misfortune is compounded further bad luck that the building where I live does not come with doors. So whenever I is delivered to a raccomandata con ricevuta di ritorno sono costretto ad andare a ritirarla all’ufficio postale. Chiaramente di sabato mattina perché gli altri giorni ho il vizio di lavorare, mettendomi in coda ai tanti che come me si trovano nelle mie stesse sfortunate condizioni. Che poi perché uno deve mandare una raccomandata con ricevuta di ritorno e non una raccomandata normale? Bo! Non ho ancora trovato nessuno che ha saputo darmi una spiegazione soddisfacente. La ricevuta di ritorno prova che mi hai spedito una lettera ma non prova niente circa il suo contenuto. Posso sempre dire che la busta era vuota. O no?
Comunque in ogni caso il ricorso sempre più intollerabilmente frequente a tale prodotto postale appare quasi always justified.
And so with hearts full of hope not to be pirateggiato Equitalia by and see all delivered with acknowledgment of receipt of snugly on my PC without having to pick up after unspeakable file, e; I logged on to the site www.postacertificata.gov.it and I made my request to activate the PEC.
on the site and how its use: nothing to object to light, easy, fast. I made the transaction online application in minutes. But then I read that in order to enhance the activation of the PEC should I go to a post office equipped a valid identification document and tax code. But why? Why can not I scan these documents and sent via e-mail or even fax as I did to enable the PEC for engineers? Then I'll brave, I tell myself that so much is one of the last times that happens, and I go to the post.
I do my good row, talk to the young employee, it also seems strangely sympathetic, I give him my identity card and my health card that contains the tax code. Him by his conscience makes photocopies and then checks that the data correspond exactly to those that I had previously entered the site. "All right" I said, "but now comes the longest." At my questioning look tells me that now needs to print the contract. In duplicate! It will take at least twenty minutes!
Lancia printing and leaves. And I understand now that he was not joking at all. Yes, because the printer is a huge old dot matrix printer that vibrates loudly and knitting can produce only a few lines per minute. The employee returns the first page is not yet complete. "But Brunetta could not provide a decent printer?" I ask smiling. "Brunette is inside the printer!" She answers seriously and if it bank.
Indeed, the gigantic size and the way in which the printer is vibrating even by moving the table on which is resting may be entitled to think that there is content Brunetta and that really moves, as usual, in a rash.
When he returns the second copy is just out of the car and lying on the ground. Sign a copy of the contract-which luckily was only one page-and I met over the second copy. All this lasted for at least twenty minutes, unfortunately I'm not kidding.
its development, as curious as a monkey to know what might be written about such an important contract in the phantom, rushed to do a page.
"There is a problem," I say "I'm not Ce / op Ef! Cfofefuj and are not born in Spnb.
Yes, because in my copy of the contract is written correctly, but the form fields that should contain my personal information inserted sequences of random characters. I see him. He bleaching idea of \u200b\u200bhaving to reprint those two pages. But then he read his copy and breathing a sigh of relief. His copy is correct! I will make a photocopy.
But why did not the photocopy was made immediately, rather to print the second copy? We saved a good ten minutes! Bo!
I finally got my correct copy of the contract, complete with round-postal stamps that were not on my copy. " We are in 2010 but there is nothing to be done in Italy only give wholly official stamps round. I think the fact that the synergy of the Italian Post Office SpA, SpA and Telecom Italy SpA Postecom software I could have a better print and I'm going back to the office.
Here I connect to the site against all my expectations and my new PEC is active. I try to send me an email from my old order PEC but nothing. Then provo a fare il contrario ma niente lo stesso. Esprimo il mio disappunto a Luca che mi dice che la posta certificata del governo è una posta certificata finta, che si possono inviare e ricevere mail solo con la pubblica amministrazione.
Maledizione! Ma allora continuerò a ricevere avvisi di giacenza di raccomandate inutili che rompicoglioni non statali mi mandano più volte al mese?
FANCULO LA POSTA CERTIFICATA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment