Sweet Roll Xmas
There are those days just before Christmas, during the weekend, in which I would soon get out of bed even a cannon. Yet I have to do. There are gifts to buy, decorate the tree The menu for Christmas dinner to choose from ...
What Paturnie! Then I wander around the house as a sort of rag mucilaginous looking for something that can soothe, if only for a few minutes, my sense of anxiety.
Then go to the kitchen, step in front of the oven cold and empty. And I think it would be nice to think warm, enlightened, exhaling delicious smells that I bring back happy childhood.
Then take the chocolate, flour, sugar ....
INGREDIENTS: 6 to golosastri
200 g butter 100 g dark chocolate
Nutella to taste 1 packet di lievito vanigliato
6 uova
5 cucchiaini di acqua calda
100 g di zucchero
300 g di nocciole sgusciate non spellate e tritate a formare una granella
TEMPO DI PREPARAZIONE:
30 minuti
PREPARAZIONE:
Ho messo il forno a preriscaldare a 200 °C in modalità dinamica.
Ho fatto fondere (in un pentolino non antiaderente) a bagnolucia il burro con il cioccolato fondente. Nel frattempo ho preparato il pandispagna montando lo zucchero con le uova con l’aggiunta di farina e lievito. Quando il composto del pandispagna è stato bello spumoso l’ho versato su una placca da forno generosamente imburrata. L’ho cotto a 200°C per 10 minuti stando attento a dorare solo i bordi. Waiting for the cooking I also softened Nutella in bagnolucia. Then I baked the sponge cake and I laid on a wet rag. I then spread a generous layer of Nutella on the inside. I then sprayed over the hazelnuts and I rolled in the direction of the length of the sponge, being careful not to break the swivel. At this point in the outside coated with the melted chocolate.
I have not decorated with icing sugar.
PS Or you can take the car and armed with a good dose of gall to drive to Paola which is the true architect of sweet portrait photos, and have it ready.
PPS recipe on there I put my hand on fire.
0 comments:
Post a Comment