E 'Sunday night it is too late. I'm in bed under the duvet, the two have gone da un pezzo ma non riesco a prendere sonno. Come sempre più spesso mi accade quando la domenica sera guardo “Report” su Rai Tre.
Dovrei fare come Luca e smettere di vedere la trasmissione della Gabanelli, una volta per tutte e non incazzarmi più di fronte alle porcherie che ogni settimana gli autori dei servizi portano alla luce. Ma ho commesso l’errore di guardare “Report” anche stasera e ora di fronte al senso di impotenza al cospetto della tracotanza senza ritegno dei potenti, per dirla alla Camilleri, “mi monta la raggia”: e mi giro e rigiro nel letto senza riuscire a prendere sonno.
It would take something to relax ... but hey the answer is right there on the glass shelf which crowns the low wall that divides the kitchen from the living room per day. And 'in fact there, in the aluminum container, which is the rest of the cake caprese Paul had brought to dinner tonight at my parents' house ...
Paola is the companion of my brother, thanks to God is not married are avoiding: the ceremony, lunch, entry, even if the photos live for many years. Now you need to know that Paula is a huge fan of cooking time to keep a blog on the Internet dedicated to his passion ( diary Cooking ). So when Saturday morning my mother called me to invite me to dinner, saying that there would also Sandro (my brother) and Paola, I did not hesitate a moment: I immediately called my brother and told him to beware Paola from standing to dinner without a dessert made with his holy hands. Paola knows I'm fond of their chocolate delicacies from the liquid core, chocolaty ... ... ... mmmmhh cute ... (sorry but that is the Homer Simpson in me took over) and it was precisely these sweet little bee that I carry. But Paul wanted to overdo it and he brought his legendary Capri cake.
And now the remains of the cake, if you want to read the recipe on the blog of Paola ( recipe) you will realize that five normal people can not bear to end this sublime storage of butter, chocolate, almonds, sugar and cocoa, are standing there in the kitchen and living room, just steps away from me. I read somewhere that chocolate contains a compound interest, the anandammide that binds to the same brain receptor used by the phenolic compound tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the active ingredient in marijuana. And it is a substitute for marijuana that I need to relax and be able to sleep well. And so I get up and I use in the dark of the kitchen, a generous slice of cake caprese.
guys the experience was at the edge of mysticism. Every bite a series of suggestions that can not be the most rewarding! The breaking of the buttery crust covered with powdered sugar under the pressure of the incisors. The sinking fast in the heart most tender of black chocolate when you brake on the layer of ground almonds that gravity has thickened on the basis of the cake. Simply magnificent! And so after ten minutes, with the brain receptor gratified and stunned I'm going back to bed.
And I was going to sleep blessed as a child when others have dark thoughts clouded my mind again. But I knew what I had swallowed much sugar and cholesterol? And then my father has problems with diabetes and perhaps there is a familiarity in this condition ... I need to relax again! Maybe another slice of cake .... Maybe thin ...
But in the end my moral fiber than has prevailed and I are required to restrain and prohibit categories of the second slice of cake (ok, and considering the third one with whom I had breakfast, one made out after lunch does not count: it was practically a wafer). Indeed preso da un’enfasi salutista decido di portare quel che resta della torta l’indomani mattina in ufficio e dividerla con Stefania e Luca che lavorano con me.
Non ci crederete ma è proprio quello che ho fatto, a malincuore ma l’ho fatto. E ora mi ritrovo ad osservare, facendo buon viso a cattiva sorte, Luca e Stefania che divorano il mio tessoro.. povero il mio tessoro… Maledetti!
PS Lo so, lo so. La prossima volta vi finisco di raccontare del Mozambico.
0 comments:
Post a Comment