«Parto dalla fascia e devo essere pronto in zona goal, ma amo aiutare i compagni».
Cartoline autografate Edinson Cavani. Destinatari i tifosi del Palermo felici, i naviganti della serie A, le aspiranti ai Mondiali, gli scout delle big europee.
She has been decided by one goal called for at all costs and a penalty brought: already has excellent physical condition. "I'm fine, I'm in shape. It features running in my time. But the team showed its strength in difficult times when reacting Napoli pushed hard. It was a great satisfaction to the end. I'm pleased and happy for the team and fans, we have shown to be strong. It was two years since we started the season so well, is proof that we can fight with everyone. We want to reach the best possible, that is important targets. " Interesting
its position in the field of external: is playing a little 'to Rooney ... "I like to start off and then concentrate. I also did the back, the truth is that I like to help out fellow being not have the ball. My features allow me to play on the wing, although I am an attacker and pull the door I like it a lot. "
can really become the season of his consecration: Zenga on her strong points, Miccoli is sure to score many goals this year: the goal is to overcome together share 28 ... "I want to win and grow more and more. Work for the team is essential, then the best things always come to everyone, and therefore even for me. I am pleased to have scored, but I think the team to victory. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment